Administrator acquires invisibility cloak

by Steven Norris

Dr. David Bunson, Interim President of the University, has shared an exciting development with the university family.

He has inherited a cloak of invisibility.

A family heirloom, passed from generation to generation, the cloak was bequeathed to Dr. Bunson by his late uncle Potter. Apparently, the cloak grants its wearer total invisibility.

"I don't know the full history of the cloak," said Bunson, "But I know it's super cool! Apparently, Death met with three brothers a long time ago, and he granted the cloak to one of them out of mutual respect... something like that. I'm just excited to see how this cloak can help me perform my job here at the university."

As Interim President, Dr. Bunson oversees all administrative acts at the university. Although he falls under the oversight of the Board of Trustees, Dr. Bunson is often able to act expediently in addressing in-house matters.

Some were skeptical about the benefits of the cloak.

"I'm just not sure being invisible is going to help the university run more smoothly," said one student.   

"Fear not, I will be able to complete my job with as much authority and calculated efficiency as before. Only now, I will be able to do it without being seen by anyone!"said Dr. Bunson. 

Juniperview University

Juniperview University